1. Any of several forms of a European vegetable (Brassica oleracea var. capitata) of the mustard family, having a globose head consisting of a short stem and tightly overlapping green to purplish leaves.
2. The terminal bud of several species of palm, eaten as a vegetable.
3. An analogy for a person (not to be confused with the analogy of a person as an onion): a person who is just like leaves on top of more leaves, and every time a leaf is eaten the person acquires another one.
4. Remus J. Lupin.Cabbageyadj.
1. Of or characteristic of a cabbage.
2. A person who is like a cabbage.
2a. Of or characteristic of a cabbagey person; in conversation, not giving a straight answer; not speaking in a rambling, straightforward way.
i) Not the way to go about a conversation with Sirius Black. Current Mood: jittery
1. Grammar. A puncuation mark ( , ) used to indicate a seperation of ideas or of elements within the structure of a sentence.
2. A pause or seperation; a caesura.
3. A punctuation mark ( , ) that Remus Lupin is obsessed with.
4. A punctuation mark ( , ) that Sirius Black blissfully ignores.
1. Characterized by or inclined to Shoebox Project
2. Resembling Shoebox
3. Bearing the slightest reference or resemblance to Shoebox
One who is utterly obsessed with Shoebox Project
1. Remus J. Lupin
2. A stone of any size, generally found in and around the lake.
3. Object set up and named after shoebox characters (a la Shoebox Chat) Current Mood: groggy